In today’s world, being fit is very important and not everyone will have time to visit a gym every day. When you are unable to go to the gym every day, why not try to get fit staying at home? Yes, you can stay fit and healthy by spending just a few minutes every day from home itself. All you will need is a treadmill and that is the most common fitness equipment found in almost all houses these days. This is one of the reasons why treadmills are so popular. Aerofit is one of the most popular brands available in the fitness market at present.
Is Aerofit HF928 Motorized Treadmill is Good Enough?
One of the best and most popular motorized treadmill from Aerofit is Aerofit Motorized Treadmill with Digital Concept PWM Control HF928 1.5HP. This is an amazing model from Aerofit and it is priced at Rs. 47,000. But when you are buying online, you will be able to get the same Treadmill for a better price. It comes with many interesting and useful features which are pretty useful for those who want to use a treadmill without the help of any trainer.
Reasons to Buy Aerofit Treadmill
- This motorized treadmill comes with speed limit from 0.8 kms per hour to 12 kms per hour. So, depending on whether you want to walk, jog or run, you should be adjusting the speed.
- You get it with manual inclination adjustment up to three levels.
- The handle of the treadmill has the quick speed selection option and you will be able to control the speed of your treadmill without even having to move your hand.
- It comes with a magnetic key to stop, that will help you stay safe in case of any accident when you are on the treadmill.
- This treadmill from Aerofit comes with different programs like 12 preset programs, one body fat and one manual program, which in total makes it 14 programs for this machine.
- You have a digital display which shows you time, distance, calories burnt, pulse rate, speed and other information as well.
- It comes with a good power saving option and that can be really helpful. If you do not input any program or information, it turns off automatically after 10 minutes.
- Your hand grip of the treadmill will be able to detect your pulse rate and heart rate.
- It also has a water bottle holder and that can be handy if you want to carry a water bottle when you start walking.
- The maximum weight supported by this treadmill is 135 kilograms.
Overall, this is a good treadmill for home use and if you are looking for a motorized treadmill. If you are looking for something with more advanced features, then you need to try the other options as well from Aerofit.
Check the reviews online if you want to know more about the treadmill from the customers who bought it. All the treadmills from Aerofit come with a six month warranty period and hence you need to have to worry about the machine.